Perhaps the greatest miracle of all in the Bible is the story of Mary being visited by the angel Gabriel telling her that she would give birth to the Son of God. Your young ones will be captivated by this amazing story.
Here are twelve 5 „W“ questions – who, what, when, where, why and how – with their answers for the story of „Jesus‘ Birth Foretold“ found in Luke 1: 26-38. You can ask the questions or you could have a nice hand or finger puppet do the asking. Have fun!
Questions for the story „Jesus‘ Birth Foretold“
1. What was the name of the angel that visited Mary?
2. Where did God send Gabriel to?
3. Who was Mary going to be married to?
4. How did Gabriel greet Mary?
Answer: He said, „Greetings…the Lord is with you.“
5. Why was Mary troubled by what the angel Gabriel said to her?
Answer: Because she was afraid.
6. What name was Mary to name her child?
7. Who would Jesus be?
Answer: The Son of God.
8. How would Mary have her baby?
Answer: Gabriel said that the Holy Spirit would come upon Mary.
9. What did Mary say to Gabriel after she was told that she would have a baby?
Answer: Mary said, „I am the Lord’s servant.“
10. How do you think Mary felt after the angel left?
Answer: Happy, thankful…Let the children respond with their ideas.
- Five Fun Facts About the San Diego Chargers
- Looking For the Right Women’s Perfume